Tuesday, June 17, 2008

VISIT WITH SYDNEY


As you know I did not get to see the little one on Father's Day. So I took the day off Monday to visit with Syd and it was well worth it. We started the day with my father's day gift that she and Liz picked out (60's Soul music CD oldies but Goldie's) and afterwards went to the mall and spent the day doing some of Sydney's favorite things. One of them is the book store. (Here she is above signing up to win a doll.) Afterwards we took a break and went to the coffee shop for some warm drinks and conversation and then finished up at the book store making a couple of purchases of "My Little Ponies" books and heading home for the day. I will never forget these days when she gets older and I sure hope she doesn't. I love this girl!

3 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

She won't forget. You are a great dad.

Elizabeth said...

Sweetie,

I'm so glad you had a good day. I hated to miss it, but so glad you guys got some special one-on-one time. Love you.

angier said...

What a sweet Daddy you are! Daddies are so important to their little girls and Sydney is so lucky to have a father that loves her and cherishes his time with her so much!!