I'm so excited and I really do not know why. I am not a golfer at all. I have never really played and to be honest, after I made the impulse purchase online last week for my birthday, I contemplated several times about canceling. I think it will be fun to hit some balls and get to know a new sport, but if you are the type that is already competitively playing golf, please don't ask me to come and play with you just yet (unless you are patient). I will be playing for the fun of the game-- not to compete at all! I am excited. Who knows, maybe I wont be so terrible at it after all. First up, my brother in law, Lee Smitherman, and I will be going out to hit some balls. See you on the greens!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun!!
Post a Comment