This is my first post about my dogs.
These are my boys. I really believe every man should own at least one dog in their adult life. In my case, that meant having two.
We got Bear (chocolate lab) last Christmas. We were so excited about getting him. He was so cute and playful, but something was missing. That's where Bryant came in:
They are growing so much right now! In the beginning, I was not interested in the idea of having a dog, much less two. Liz begged me for one and we already had a cat, but eventually I gave in. She told me I could name them if I let her have one. So, that's where "Bear" and "Bryant" spawned from. Now, I can't imagine life without them. They can get into trouble and make life frustrating, but I love coming home and playing with them. I love running with them and teaching them how to fetch. They're really great dogs.



These are my boys. I really believe every man should own at least one dog in their adult life. In my case, that meant having two.
We got Bear (chocolate lab) last Christmas. We were so excited about getting him. He was so cute and playful, but something was missing. That's where Bryant came in:


2 comments:
Too cute! I know exactly how you feel! (Only I'm a girl, so I can't say anything about a man owning a dog.) I will say, though, that my man absolutely melts over our girls!
I love the picture of Bryant smiling. This is Renee by the way - on Jennifer's computer. Look forward to seeing you this weekend.
Post a Comment