This weekend was a bit of a whirlwind for the Wiggs family. With this weekend being Father's Day we decided to stay at Liz's parent's house so we would cut down on driving. I should have seen some clues that something is going on, right? WRONG! 

For the last couple of months my wife has been planning a surprise party for me and I had no clue! My birthday is not for two weeks (June 28) but with her folks leaving the country, she wanted them be a part of it. I must say I was shocked. My first surprise party was a hit. Thanks baby, you are the greatest. See more pics on my wife's page.
The next part of the weekend was Father's Day. This is someting that really gets to me sometimes b/c of the distance between me and Sydney. Sydney's mom had something planned this weekend, so I was not able to get there to see her on Father's Day. I took off work today so that I could be with my little girl the day after, at least. This little girl is something special and I cannot wait to give her a big hug and kiss for Father's Day! Gosh, I miss her so much.
And to my father, I love you. You are an awesome man. I owe my kind spirit to you. I know that we did not get to spend it together this year but it was great talking with you today. Thanks for being in my life and staying there. You are a great guy, and dad.
Happy FATHER'S DAY, DADDY!
2 comments:
Awwwww! We love you too! I had a great time this weekend.
No mention of seeing your best friend on FRIDAY night??!!! What's up with that Mr. Wiggs????
Post a Comment