Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jamaica


In just a couple of days my wife and I will be landing in Montego Bay for our final big vacation of the year! We are soooo excited! The trip came out of left field. Liz and I have been dreaming up this trip for over a year now. We both said that before things got crazy i.e. more kids etc, that we would look to take a tropical vacation. Liz then began the overwhelming search to find our destination. The search became somewhat difficult with so many beach spots you could visit. After looking for hours she talked to our good friend Jennifer LaJeunesse who just returned from Jamaica and we were hooked. The home of Bob Marley, beautiful oceans, and alone time with the wife. You can not beat it. Jamaica we will be with you soon!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait til you get back and we can swap stories!!! But I hope this week drags for you guys. Have a blast!