
We have such great times when I make the day trip up to see her. With the weather being so hot out, we had to find some things inside that we could do to enjoy ourselves. I asked Syd where she wanted to go grab lunch when I got there. She said that she wanted something fast. Since I had to stop at Target for our trip, we decided to head over to the food court there to grab lunch. The pretzels there are amazing!
We then went to see what movies were playing. I have never heard of Ramona and Beezus, but Sydney had. We decided to go and watch that movie and it was treat. The movie was great for kids and adults alike. I teared up 3 different times during this movie and that is not like me at all. There is nothing like a large popcorn, coke, and movie with my daughter! After the movie we decided to wrap up the trip at the bookstore which is so like us. We headed right over to the kids section to see if there were books out for Ramona and Beezus. There is a whole slew of books that capture the entire movie. Syd Decided on this book.
Another great trip seeing the little girl.
1 comment:
Father daughter moments are the best. She is to precious! I hope you had a great trip with her, and have a wonderful trip to come with Liz.
Post a Comment