
- Coach in Phil Jackson (Check)
- Players like Rodman, Pippen, Horace Grant, Tony Kukoc, willing to come there (Check)
- Big Market- Which I think had alot to do with Lebron's decision to leave (Check)
- No player on the planet better than he was.(speaking of Jordan here.) (Check) Kobe is the best player in this era not Bron.
All of these things were things that Lebron didn't have in Cleveland. To me its easy to see why he did this. There will never be a player of Jordan's caliber. Some have come close, but they don't have the killer mentality he did. (Kobe is the closest to this) Lebron's whole game as great as it is, is nothing like Jordan. So the whole comparison is ludicrous. Kobe is the only one who can deserve such a comparison. Other players have done what this team is doing. David Robinson and Tim Duncan, Clyde Drexler and Hakeem, Shaq and Kobe, Magic, Worthy, and Kareem The big 3 in Boston. The list goes on and on.
I say all of that to say this: Lebron did what was best for him. He wants to win and he wants to do it now. He moved into a major sports market where he will be marketable, he will get to display his awesome game: (that is more comparable to Magic Johnson's than Jordan's) and he will get to do it on one of the greatest teams to ever assemble. Smart move. Now just win baby win! I understand Cleveland's pain. They lost a great player. I feel bad for them. Why he couldn't get those guys to do this in Cleveland is simple...its Cleveland. Let's see, finish my career in Cleveland where the market is small and there is only so much I can be stretched or play in Miami? Easy decision.
I am for it. Now lets get some championships and make this look like a smart idea in real life. I am ready to see Kobe and Paul vs this Trio!
No comments:
Post a Comment