Liz and I were talking about sugar and how much of it I eat on a daily basis. (it's scary!) We decided to research sugar and find out why I am so addicted to it. Turns out that you can possibly be. The product has been tampered with so much from what pure sugar is that scientist think that you can literally be hooked on it. Check this story out. Pretty powerful stuff. There is also a video that I watched. I will tell you its pretty long. Great information and something to think about with children running around tearing into this stuff on a daily basis.
I think that weight is all about consumption. I don't think that I will ever stop loving sugar, although after this I may watch how much and what kinds I eat and allow my kids to eat.
Knowledge is power!
1 comment:
Good stuff. Love you.
Post a Comment