Saturday, July 31, 2010

Don't worry....about a thing.

This is so the motto for the place we visited. Jamaica was soooo much fun! There was so much to do and there was not enough time to do it all. Liz and I really wanted to take another trip before we have or start trying for another little one. This trip was it. Being in paradise was quite fun, getting to spend this time alone with the woman I love is priceless. I am going to try to give you our views from the trip and add a video of our pics. Hope you enjoy! Jennifer and Matt thanks again for this referral. It was exactly what we were looking for.

This was our room. OMG are the only words I have.




Here are all the pics.

4 comments:

Dan and Tami said...

That outside shower is really cool, provided there are no airplanes permitted in the area!

Katie Cordell said...

I LOVE it! So glad ya'll were able to do that.

JR Rozko said...

You guys scores big time. That place looked unbelievable!

Jennifer said...

SOO pumped to see ya'll tonight and talk about your trip. I'm so glad it was amazing for you!!

PS. I charge a referral fee.