We visited Priddy Farms in Bartlett Saturday morning and cut down our Christmas Tree!


We also got a chance to take our Christmas Pictures during the weekend.


Next...decorating the tree! If any of you know my wife, you would know that the ornament below represents!

We ask Syd to pick hers out this year and this is what she came up with,
We had such a great time listening to music and decorating the tree! Syd did such a great job, she didn't want to stop! Last we had a chance to go to Zoo Lights! So much fun!
Zoo Lights was awesome! We were able to do so many things together. Slide down the slides,
And pet iguana's! (Syd was a trooper this night!)
All of this equals one happy and tired little girl at the end of the night!
Sunday was a relaxing day at the Wiggs' house. I smoked my first Turkey and it was pretty good. We had some friends and family over and enjoyed a great Thanksgiving Dinner and relaxed. Great weekend! Hope for many many more!
2 comments:
Yea - the zoo was fun. You forgot about the awesome karioke sung by Sydnee and her Mawmaw. You also forgot to mention that she let a tarantula crawl on her arm and a certain little girls father would not do it. But I must say that that same father can smoke a mean turkey!We had a great time!
I loved that I finally got to meet Syd! She's precious! And the food was FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment