This weekend was a busy but good one. On Saturday I got to go and see my daughter and watch her play soccer. Syd had a soccer tournament that she played in and if she won on Saturday she would play in the championship on Sunday. Sydney and her team played great. They ended up finishing 2nd place on Sunday. It was great watching her and her team play. They really played great "team" football. Fun to watch 7 year olds do that.
After her game on Saturday night I was able to watch the TIDE ROLL over Miss. St. It was awesome to see how this team is playing. This is our year folks!
My least favorite part of the week was time away from my wife who was not able to make the trip b/c of work. I missed her so much, and spending one night away from her was too long. It was so funny sleeping without her. Even without her being there I still sleeped on my side of he bed!
After spending a little time with Sydney after her tournament was over on Sunday I was able to get back home and spend the rest of the time with Dan and Tami before they left the states. It was a bitter sweet time to be with them knowing that they were leaving and taking those sweet kids with them. It was so good hanging out with them over the past few weeks. WE already miss you and wish you a safe trip back!
After this fun filled week of travel I headed home and passed out! Looking forward to next week when Syd is here with us to kick off the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment