Monday, November 30, 2009

DEC 5 2009

I would add a little something about next Saturday, but I think that this vid created on YouTube sums up perfectly how I feel about Dec 5 2009

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Zach,
I love the you tube video. It was amazing! I am ready for another victory too! Wow! We are so excited about this game. Thanks for sharing!
Ashley Patterson Carr

Jennifer said...

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy said...

Roll Tide!!! Looks like you need to find a new video link.

I'm kind of glad to see the boys get shut out of the awards (except Rolo). Maybe it'll give them something extra to carry them through the next 3 weeks. Whatever it takes for them to not get too comfortable and stay hungry.

They seemed to play much better as the hunter than the hunted. Texas scares me a little with that O', and Muschamp's defenses are nothing to play with in big games.

It's crazy that Saban had Muschamp in Tuscaloosa this past summer helping develop a defense to stop the spread, and now they are playing each other in Pasadena. I think it will be one of the great ones.

If you or your family are ever in the Birmingham area, look me up (or post on Becca's Facebook). Bec and I would love to go to dinner with you guys.

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

J Ray! You know it man! The link was taken off of youtube. It was nice. We are gonna roll Jan 7th. Saban is still not into all of his recruting class yet. Its gonna get worse for folks who are not Bama fans. But anyways the next time we are that way we will so get up with ya! Hope you folks are doing well. Miss my old crew. Holler at you later.

Thanks,

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

Jennifer you know it!