Sunday, November 8, 2009

Great weekend in Paris TN


This last weekend Liz and I got to spend some time with family in Paris TN. I can not begin to tell you how much of a good time we had in the woods at Paris Landing. Being in nature during this time of year, you just could not ask for anything more. The reason I wanted to make this post is to say how thankful I am for having some of the most kind-hearted in-laws a guy could ask for. Not having any immeadiate family here in Memphis, it is nice to have in-laws like mine that I feel right at home with.

There is not a day that goes by where I am not so thankful for the family that I married into. You guys have truley accetpted me, and everything that comes with me, with open arms. There is a greatness to that, that I will never be able to fully show. I love you all and I am so greatful for you. Thanks for this weekend again!

5 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

It was a LOT of fun for us too! You are a special part of our family, and we love you lots!

Jennifer said...

It was a lot of fun! Fred was sharing with me some of the funny things that happenned after I came home. I think my favorite was the African model story!!

Jennifer said...

So glad ya'll were able to get away. Next time, can I come? I mean, Liz and I ARE long lost sisters. So that counts as family. K? :)

Anonymous said...

Funny! Jennifer that came out all wrong. (the african model deal) It was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Jenn L. You know that you can come along! Love to have ya!