I am pretty excited about this weekend. March 24th was Liz and my 3 year anniversary. I am so proud to call her my best friend. We have know each other a little of six years total and through all the ups and downs we remain so close. I will be taking her out and making some surprise stops around town today. Hopefully we will have a wonderful time celebrating our 3 years together as a family.
On Sunday I will be able to go and watch my little girl play one of her favorite games (soccer). She has come such a long way in the game and I just love watching her run and enjoy her friends.
I have just been on cloud nine over the last few weeks. Watching my family grow and looking back and seeing my growth really makes me smile. There was a time in my life where I wasn't always this way. I was unsure, I was shaky, I was a shell of myself. Over the last few years I have decided to let people in, I have decided to trust in the Lord for direction. I have grown.
I love where I am at right now. No things are not perfect and rosy. But the place I am right now, I wouldn't trade this time for the world.
At first there were two sets of footprints in the sand,
And then there was one set of footprints in the sand,
And when time gets hard and it hits the fan,
God don't walk with me he carries me man!
2 comments:
You are a very special man and I am proud to call you son-in-law.
I love you so much...
Post a Comment