
Today will be my only my second time at home with this little guy without the wife. With "Super Woman" being away what will we do? Hmmmmmmm I think that I may just introduce my new bud to what we like to call March Madness!!!!

The best tournament in the world starts today and we will have a front row seat to watch the best day of it! While Liz will be out taking a photo shoot and spending time out getting some R&R we will be getting ready for today. A good college friend of mine Andrew will also be coming over to watch with us. Let's see......
Food on the grill (check)
Spring Time in the Air (check)
Watching my first college basketball tourney with my son....(Priceless)
I looked at JR this morning and said, maybe one day we will be watching you take the University Of Memphis to the championship in 2029!
3 comments:
Aaaawww! Such sweet memories you're making! I remember how excited Bry was the first time he watched a Bama game with Luke sitting in his lap. He was so happy! He started teaching them to say Roll Tide before they could even hold their heads up! Enjoy these precious days with your little man! They go by much too fast!!
University of Memphis? Are you kidding me? Just bc you moved up there doesn't mean that's where you and JR's heart is! Bama all the way Mr. Wiggs...come on now!
AB, you must have missed that part of our vows...
Zach promised to bleed blue during basketball season, if I cheered for Bama in football.
Post a Comment