Every time that I visit my little girl we have such a great time. This week I challenged her to come up with something different that we could do on this visit. With it being so cold outside it limited our ideas of things that we could do. We decided that we would visit an old bookstore on the other side of town. The store is called Hastings. Although they did not have a Starbucks inside, it was a great little store that had its on personality. We did this to kill time before we went to see the movie "The Chipmunks." Sydney found a Snuggie inside and had to have it. You know that I gave in!

We ate lunch at McCalister's one of our favorite places to eat. The chocolate chip cookie is my favorite!
The one fun item we added was a surprise for the both of us. We got a chance to get up close and personal with these little guys!

Inside of the mall of all places they had an exhibit that was called the Parakeet Jungle. This place was sooooo cool. They gave you these sticks that had seed glued to the end of it. You had to buy a stick that was a dollar each and proceed into the gate where you were able to feed these little animals. It was an experience that is for sure!!!!






Like we always do on the end of visits we finish with dessert! This girl has a love for sugar covered cookies that only I can compete with!

Great trip! I love you sweetheart!!!!! Many, many, many, more memories to make!
2 comments:
I love to read about your visits with Syd! You two have the sweetest relationship! You're such a great Daddy! I can't wait to see you with little Z!
Thanks! I love the times that we have together. I try to cherish them all. Now getting ready for number two!
Post a Comment