This is such a great question. There are so many good drinks out there to choose from. If I had to narrow it down to 3 I would go in a breakfast, lunch, dinner format.



A nice glass of water will do otherwise. There you go! What about you?
For breakfast I would choose Gatorade.

I know your response would be.....Gatorade....what? I know. When I wake up I am so thirsty and dried out. When I get out of bed and get going I get so thirsty. Not only does it qunich my thirst like no other, the quotes that they have on the bottles just get me in the right mood. "Be Tough" "No Excuses.? "That's G" Love em!
Now on to lunch.
My choice for lunch would be sweet tea or sprite. Since I have to choose between the two I am gonna take............Sweet Tea!

I am really shocked by the choice since I only started drinking this stuff 5-6 years ago. Milo's is made in Alabama so it holds a special place with me. They are now selling this in select Kroger in and around the Memphis area. If you like tea check it out!
Lastly a drink for dinner. This one is really not that tough for me. Any light beer would work for me. Depending on what time of year would determine by drink of choice.
Summer Night:

A nice glass of water will do otherwise. There you go! What about you?
1 comment:
Mine would be sweet tea, sweet tea and um, let me think....sweet tea. :) I'm pretty sure I bleed the stuff!
Post a Comment