
I do not know what it is about this week that has taken its toll on me, but I am tired. Maybe it's the summer and its the heat wave that is blazing though the south, or maybe its is the fact that life has not slowed down at all in the last few weeks. Lets go over what we have on the menu right now? We are currently looking at placing our house on the market, I just started a basketball league on Mondays, Liz is looking working on her photography almost full time, and oh yeah we have 2 puppies that we have to take care of! (and we both have full time jobs.) I know some would say that we don't have kids at home yet, and that is part of the reason we get to run so much now. But for those of you who know me, I have a little girl who we make 6 hour round trip to see every other weekend to visit with. I am not complaining at all b/c I am blessed! We have found a great group of friends and we are growing in the word of Christ everyday.
Like the picture above I think the wind up toy is a symbol for something that I need to do today: REST! Because a "brotha" is beat!
Like the picture above I think the wind up toy is a symbol for something that I need to do today: REST! Because a "brotha" is beat!
2 comments:
If you think you are tired now, you should have gone to Incredible Pizza with us ( and Jack and Clayton ) along with about 500 other kids tonight. You would really have been beat. I am exhausted. :-) Really, don't forget that you have to take care of yourself in order to take care of others. REST UP !!!
That picture is awesome! I so often find myself feeling the same way!
Post a Comment