One of my good friends from my home town David Boyer has been in town the last 2 months for work. Like me he is big on food and taste, and since Memphis is mecca for the two, I wanted to make sure he tried some of my hot spots while he was here. Lets see we did Corky's, Commensary, Bennigan's ,Swanky's just to name a few. And the last stop on the list was Blue Fin. This place is located off of main down town and has a great sushi bar. Our favorite of the night was the Red Bird and the Hurricane. These two taste are incredible. You have to try em! If I lived down town I would be at this place at least a few times a month! Live DJ, great seating arrangements, just an overall cool ambiance. This a great place to entertain friends or take the significant other for a night out. Weeknights are the best to me. Its laid back and easy going. BLUE FIN right here in Memphis gotta check it out!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
BLUE FIN & FRIENDS
One of my good friends from my home town David Boyer has been in town the last 2 months for work. Like me he is big on food and taste, and since Memphis is mecca for the two, I wanted to make sure he tried some of my hot spots while he was here. Lets see we did Corky's, Commensary, Bennigan's ,Swanky's just to name a few. And the last stop on the list was Blue Fin. This place is located off of main down town and has a great sushi bar. Our favorite of the night was the Red Bird and the Hurricane. These two taste are incredible. You have to try em! If I lived down town I would be at this place at least a few times a month! Live DJ, great seating arrangements, just an overall cool ambiance. This a great place to entertain friends or take the significant other for a night out. Weeknights are the best to me. Its laid back and easy going. BLUE FIN right here in Memphis gotta check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good advertising. When I was young, a hurricane wasn't fish - it was more of a liquid refreshment.
Lee & I went there for our anniversary. It was great! I think that's owned by Sekisui, which is where Lee & I eat every weekend. The Red Bird is one of my favorites!y
Post a Comment