Sunday, April 15, 2012

Eli is Here


My little guy is almost 5 months old now and I am finally getting around to posting about him and the way I see him. I am so proud of him. He is coming along so well. He is smiling like crazy, rolling over, and being so awesome. When I fist laid eyes on him my first thought was, wow he looks so much like his older brother! I think that I said that aloud when he first got here. Liz was a pro of course. She did so well during the pregnancy. Her and Eli together on those first days were magical. Eli joining our family has been great. Raising him in the same home of the grandparent will be something I will never forget to say the least.  All of it has been special. We will have plenty of stories to tell as years go by about his first six months.

Eli so far:
His smile is magical.
He has a sweet face is something that I will never forget.
His little legs are so chubby and strong.
And his will to complete a task at 4 months is just like his mother's.

I continue to pray that I will be a great dad to these guys. I pray that I can model what I want them to be and that I can help mold them into good husbands to their future wives. Another healthy baby boy comes into the Wiggs' home once again. Feeling really blessed and tired right about now!

No comments: