Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sydney's Dance Recital


Elizabeth and I have been some busy folks over the last few weeks. Putting new floors in the house, traveling to Mizzou to see the little one play soccer and perform in a dance recital, and just living life with Zachary in Memphis. With all the "busyness" that goes on sometimes you can get into a mode of feeling like you don't get time to be with each other and just have fun.

Friday night we were able to travel together and watch Syd perform in her dance recital and it was so much fun. Watching her dance was such a thrill for us. She did so great! When the show first began it started out with 3 year old girls dancing. They were so cute. After a few dances Sydney came out and I could not believe how grown up she looked. (the lip stick and make up she got to wear may have had something to do with it!) She is becoming such a big and beautiful girl!!!! It brought tears to my eyes to watch her perform and to see how she is coming along as a young girl. Here are two of her dances below.

Sydney Starts out in the back row here. (second tumbler)



(This was the mob dance finale. Syd is front and center!)


(Sydney with her two cousins Tori and Lexi after the recital)
Her dancing was so fun to watch. To see her in her own little element and being able to watch her perform in it was so great to see. I loved every second of it. Afterwards Liz and I got a chance to spend time together on the way home. We laughed, danced to music, and had great conversation. All and all I had a great Friday night with my two girls! I love you guys so much!

1 comment:

Fred and Renee said...

Sydney is soooo preciious! I love her!