Saturday, June 26, 2010

2010 Summer Vacation


Vacations are soooo much fun! When you add kids to the mix it can be both fun and challegning in a sense that you want to make sure that eveyone is enjoying themselves. A couple of weeks ago we were able to get the entire family together along with two other couples and head to Santa Rosa Beach Fl. for a week of sun and fun. This was a sentimental trip for me since it was Syd's first time to travel for a full week with us. It was so exciting.

Here are some of the things that I will remember from our trip.
  • Sunsets.......


  • Zachary cried the whole there and back! (I said highlights didn't I!)

  • Our Beach House. It was awesome!

  • Zachary first time in the ocean.









  • Liz and I got to enjoy our traditional crab legs!


  • I took Sydney on a date in Seaside




  • Sydney tried oysters for the first time! (didn't like it)



  • Sydney watched tons of movies on the way there and took care of Zachary during the drive. She's a great big sister.


  • Taking lots of pics on the beach.



  • We enjoyed the patio night hanging out and with friends


  • Watching the dramatic USA win in the 90th min. in the world cup! SCOOOOOOORE!!
  • Swimming in the largest pool ever!
Over all it was sooooo much fun. It will be a time that I will remember for ever. Looking forward to many more fun trips with the family. here are some more pics.


I love my family!

No comments: