Kobe Bryant strikes again killing the Griz in the last seconds scoring 9 points with under one minute remaining in the game. I don't like the comparisons to Jordan, but at the end of the day you have to start asking the question. There is no doubt that he has the killer instinct, the only question left is if he will get to those 6 rings that MJ has. I enjoyed watching Jordan play more than any other guy out there and there was no one during his time that folks loved watching more. Kobe meanwhile is still sharing the spotlight of the other great player LeBron (The Chosen One) James.
Jordan's shadow still lingers over the NBA. Kobe right now game winner, by game winner is slowly stepping out of it. "The Black Mamba" as he is called, has been a joy to watch this year. Keep doing your thang! I am enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment