
My wife (above in one of my favorite pics of her) suprised me for Valentine's Day with 50 reasons why she loved me and I thought that is was so sweet. I feel that she deserves to know that I have 50 things that I find in her as well that make me love her more than anything else on this earth! And here are a few of them!
I love.....
1. The small freckles on your face that you have before you put on make-up
2. Your ability to make me smile when you walk in a room.
3. Your love for soulful music
4. Your trust in me
5. Your love for being outside.
6. For how well we travel together! (I love long trips with you)
7. For the way you move!!! (you can dance...and I love it!)
8. For the mother that you are to my daughter and our son.
9. For your kisses
10. For the way you love to snuggle in the morning before I get out of bed.
11. Your cooking ability! (sista can burn!)
12. Your love of movies
13. Your love for buttery popcorn and chocolate during movies
14. Your Eyes
15. Your ability to be self sufficient
16. Your ability to deal with my love of sports
17. The way you cherish small things.
18. They way you are with my family
19. The way you are with your family
20. The way you see people
21. The way that you don't see color
22. The way that you are with money
23. They way you look at me when you are sad or tired.
24. The way you look at me when you are really happy....I think of our wedding day.
25. The way you love taking pictures of life
26. The way you love TV drama but hate real life drama
27. The way you Love ME!!!!!
28. Your creativeness
29. Your smile
30. Your long legs
31. Your junkieness.........yeah I know, but I have to love this to love you!
32. The way you look at me when I'm trying to be funny
33. The way your hair gets wavy when you get hot
34. The way you respect my love for Bama Football
35. The way you are independent and dependant of me.
36. The way you look in dresses
37. Your long hair
38. Your love for Boston Baked Beans.....even though I an not a fan of em'!
39. Your ability to stay upbeat and positive
40. The way you try to keep my spirits up
41. The way you care about things that mean so much to me
42. Your respect for "ALL" of my friends
43. Your body
44. Your love of Christ
45. Your desire for how we raise our children
46. Your ability to deliver in your profession
47. The quality time we try to spend
48. Your sense of direction.......
49. Your love for food!
50. Your ability to make me fall for you over and over again each and every day!
Lizzy- you are the most awesome thing that I have going. I am so blessed to have every little piece of you with me. I love you sooooooo much! Without you I am a peice of a man, with you I am whole. I HEART YOU!
6 comments:
Awww - I love this. Thanks for loving her the way you do. From the time my children were babies, I prayed that God would send them Christian spouses that would love them only second to God. I am thankful that He sent you to Liz.
DING...DING.....You just scored some MAJOR points I can imagine:-)
Zach, I got teary eyed reading that. You are both so sweet. I am so happy to have met yall, now I have the best photographer. And I think you are the best dad. You have a beautiful family, and what a awesome way to spend it with her! God truly has blessed you with her, and her with you!
I love you SO much!!
I have to admit, I thought this post would make me a little ill but honestly... it almost made me cry. I love the way you guys love each other. It makes me proud to know you and it's a great example for the rest of us!
She IS amazing : )
Post a Comment