Did a little shopping on Sunday after church. As I said in the earlier post a few days ago I needed some running shoes. I took care of that today. I took the advice of friends and went to
Fleet Feet, they are simply awesome! They specialize in helping you pick a shoe that is not just cool looking, but one that actually allows you to be a better runner. They send you through a simulation where they place you on a treadmill and video tape you while running. During this run the tape allows you to see how your feet hit the ground. This is how your feet are fitted for the right shoes. Great experience. Check out the pick of the ones that I came out with.
Lastly I had to pick up some music. I am a huge fan of the slow stuff. Liz gave me a Father's Day gift to Border's Book store. I already had a ton of books that I haven't cracked yet so I decided to head back to the CD department. Glad I did. I picked up 2 great CD's. Miles Davis Greatest Hits, and Maxwell's Black Summers' Night.

Great soul music here. Miles is great to play when you are spending a weekday or weekend reading a book. Maxwell's Black Summer Nights is great for a weekend or weekday when you are with the wife. (get a baby sitter before you put this one in!) Just a disclaimer. You have been warned. I am just saying!
2 comments:
TMI, Zach. Good job on the shoes, though. I'm going to be needing replacements soon, and I'm planning on heading there. Glad it worked out well.
Gotta agree with fred TMI. LOL Looks like a good Christmas Present tho.
Post a Comment