If there was 2 min. left in a game which one of these guys would you choose? As I am sitting here watching the game where Kobe just does what ever he wants to do against one of the best defensive players in the league I have to say that my so solid answer to every basketball question (MJ) gets threatened a little more every day I watch this kid. As if his 81 pts in a game last year wasn't ridiculous enough, this year the kid wins the NBA MVP award while playing with a sub par cast. 

On the other hand you have Lebron who is a man child and grew an inch over the summer. This kid is the poster child for the NBA future and led even a weaker team into the finals last year. He is a freak of nature and is basically can not be gaurded by anyone in the NBA. When he gets going move out tha way! He is 6'9 240 and can dribble shoot and defend. Oh yeah and he is only like 22 years old ARE YOU KIDDING ME! My kid will have what ever his mom was feeding him. He will play til he is 37 and will wins titles. Would you pick him? Or....

Last but not least my main man. I remember my dad would say, son Jordan is like the Dr. J of my time. And I would look at him and say.....Dad there has never been a man like Jordan. This guy could be one of the best sports figures ever. I mean when you think of greats his name is there. This guy could honestly fly! Here is a highlight of himhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FPk9QEtMU4 in case you forgot about my man and how nice he was. 6 titles *could have easily have been 8 too many MVP's to count. and a killa fade away shot. And did I mention that he could actually fly. If I had my pick of the 3 guys with 2 minutes left and the game tied.... out of all of their primes .... Lebron is handicapped here, I would take MJ. If you were still uncertain about my pick just go and you tube Chicago and Utah game 6. The last minutes of that game will convince you. He was spectacular.

Who do you like? And why?
12 comments:
I get to be your first comment! I'm honored. I'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for (in fact I KNOW it is not the answer you're looking for, but this is what you get. :) Sorry), but Michael Jordan is my favorite. WHY you ask?? Well, Kobe was charged with rape after cheating on his wife and then Lebron was recently in the spotlight for telling his own mother to "sit her a** down." So, by default- I'm all for MJ. Oh yeah- and I'm pretty sure he is pretty much the best basketball player to ever exist. I love you!
I'll take all three. Add a Wilt Chamberlain and a Larry Bird just for good measure and you have my team.
Welcome to the (real) world of blogging bro!
I'm gonna go with LeBron.
He has such a huge upside. And when it is all said and done, I think he might be (gasp) better than MJ.
This from a huge UNC fan and a guy who loves Jordan.
As for Kobe. I really dislike him. Because I think he got away with the rape of a girl because he was rich. But I respect his basketball ability. I just wouldn not want him on my team.
I take Jordan anytime. The NBA was much stronger when he played, plus he's still the player all the real players aspire to be like.
I am just going to say that I am not at all surprised that my son-in-law's first post would be about basketball. What else??!! Love you Zach. And I am with Liz - no one who talks to his mama like that or cheats on his wife should be allowed out of his room much less paid millions. How they play? I have no idea - but I would want to be like Mike. :-)
Come on. Lebron apologized for what he said.
Look at why he said what he said to her and I can honestly say I might have in fact acted the same way.
Let's not lump Kobe and Lebron into the same category.
Would you say that Jordan played against a better caliber player than the guys do now?
You have to go with MJ first on this list. He's hit too many big shots. There's no comparison when you're talking about a game winning shot taker.
But in this day and age, you have to go with Kobe. He has that killer instinct and basically has a better shot than Lebron. If you need a dunk or a layup to win a game, you could go with Lebron but that's tough to pull off in the waning seconds.
MJ by a long shot. As I said this morning, players respected Jordan because of his ability. They were in awe of him, he was in a league of his own. Kobe and Lebron are magical, and may one day prove to be in his league. But for now he is the only one that has proven that he can win with anyone on this team. He could make anyone (Bill Cartwright, Will Perdue, etc) look halfway decent.
I am a huge Jordan fan, but Elizabeth I hate to shatter your opinion of one of my favorites, but MJ would not be my choice for a role model with these three. Kobe certainly wouldn’t either. MJ cheated on his wife repeatedly and had a pretty severe gambling problem. His legendary competitiveness and countless league records make him certainly the greatest NBA player of all time. I would even go so far as to put him up there with Ali as one of the greatest sports figures of all time. But as for his character; LeBron wins this contest. He does need a good whoopin for the Mama comment, but I think LeBron is pretty genuine so far. I just hope the money and fame don’t go to his head. 2 minutes to go, in their prime, Jordan every time…..
Kobe all day. I mean my man scoed 81, won MVP last yere and l ead LA to the finals Fuck Jordan
jordan.. he defined the game.
Post a Comment