
We were shocked to hear the news that it would have to be surgically removed. She was a champ during the whole process. After is was all said and done, she is back to normal and the doctors chalked it all up to an infection and nothing more. Praise the Lord for this!

We have now purchased our deep freezer and totally changed the way we are eating around the house. We are doing more cooking from scratch, purchasing wheat flour instead of white, and staying away from many processed foods. I have never eaten like this before and I think that it is so fun! The change has really not been as hard as I thought it would be. Using the Internet has been the key to recipes and a way to connect with other folks who have changed eating habits as well.
The fitness part of my life has really kicked back in. I think that this is the time of the season its nice to be outside. I am currently getting ready to run in a 5k the first weekend in May. I have not really trained for it at all so we will see how that goes!

Zachary's room is quite the opposite. I wonder if it will fit his personality as much as Syd room does her. We'll see!


I have totally found a new beer to drink. A buddy of mine at work spoke this beer into my life about 3 weeks ago. For the next 2 weeks I tried to find this beer and finally ran into it at the shopping center at Kroger a few days ago. GREAT STUFF! If you are a beer drinker, you should try it out. It has a great taste for an American Beer.

Bama Football is back! You folks know how we love our Bama Football. Last weekend was A-Day in Tuscaloosa Al. This is the day were only in Alabama 92,000 people get together to watch Alabama scrimmage each other! I didn't get to see the game due to work, but you better believe I will be trying to catch the replay very soon. I can smell the season in the air. Can not wait!
Lastly we are getting ready to place the house back on the market.....again! This time we will be doing it with updates. We are redoing our floors, gardening, and several other items. I am so pumped about what the future holds in our moving plans. Updates will began May 15th any help will be welcomed!
Exciting times!
2 comments:
We love yardwork (seriously) and Matthew specializes in landscape refurbishment! ha! if you need an extra set of hands, call us! Or call Matt. I'll be watching the baby. :)
Jen I will be speaking to Matt on two projects I have planned. One is something for Mother's Day I am planning for Liz and the other is our floors in the bathroom or our house. I gotta learn how to do this stuff. Hopefully he can help.
This si Zach by the way.
Post a Comment