
Have you ever tried this before with you spouse? I never really realized how big of a deal it is to switch sides of the bed after you get comfortable with one side. At the start of last weekend Liz and I decided to change sides of the bed and see how it went. We switched sides, and it lasted all of two days! There we so many things I took for granted. Being closer to the bathroom, being furthest from the light switch (so I wouldn't have to turn it out of course) and over all being on my side of the bed! When I was younger I would always over hear married folk talking and making jokes about my side of the bed. Well, I guess I again have hit another notch in the marriage trail! What about you? Do you have a side? Have you ever considered changing? Wonder if you could do it!
8 comments:
I wouldn't even attempt it! Although I have to say that Lee always seems to want my side of everything- the bed, the bathroom....
We have tried it, and it does not work! I can't sleep on the wrong side of the bed ( aka - Fred's side). I have to be on the same side no matter what bed we sleep in.
Well, if I wasn't getting up to go to the bathroom at all hours of the night I don't think it would be that important to me to be on the side closest to the bathroom. I think I could switch. When Zach isn't home I sleep all over the bed! I do have to say though, when we're in a hotel, I like to grab the side closest to the phone/nightstand, Always!
I refuse to switch sides! :) I don't think it's because it's closer to anything perse, it's just my side. The side I've always slept on. One night he wouldn't move and said we should switch, and it actually turned into an argument! HA! I don't get it.
just fill in some of the unanswered questions from my wife's post. I have actually asked Katie to switch with me one night to see how it goes. She is such a creature of habit she wouldn't think of it. Anyone refusing to switch needs to read this
Yes, we have tried it, and it didn't work for us either! Isn't that weird!? You wouldn't think it would matter so much.
Being single for so many years, my side of the bed is the MIDDLE so when Geoffrey comes to town for the weekend, I usually just let him pick. I end up in the middle of the bed anyway, and he of course is sleeping cliff-side!!
Kelly thanks for your comment! Hope that you are doing well. I can only sleep one way....this allows me to only sleep on one side of the bed. Crazy huh!
Post a Comment