Sunday, November 2, 2008

1st time Since 92'


Alabama sits atop of the polls of college football elite today claiming the top spot in both the AP and the coaches poll for the first time since winning the National Championship since 1992. This is an exciting time for the Crimson Tide. Since Nick Saban has come to town in only two short years, he has pumped this team with guidance and sense of stability that has propelled them back to the elite of college finest. My question is now what? They will be put to the test next weekend when they face #15 LSU in Baton Rouge on Saturday. With Saban at the wheel I hope that they will not be caught up in the hype. All I know is that I am happy for them. Rather a title is at the end of this run or not I hope that they stay on track and continue to be in the mix again.

It has been fun to watch if nothing else. Bama Football I am happy to say, is back!

3 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

Roll Tide!!

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

Yes Ma'am!!!! Whoo hoo. I am ready for the showdown on Sat. This is the game that I have had marked. This one and Aurburn.

Anonymous said...

I'll be down in BR pullin' us on through!