Thursday, October 9, 2008
LONG WEEKEND!
I am pretty excited about this weekend. One of the largest reasons I am so excited about this weekend is b/c Liz and I are going to see my daughter this Sunday! We have not seen her at all since mid September so there will be lots of hugs and kisses to give! I am also off on Monday and you know I am pumped up with a long weekend ahead. Lots of Liz's family will be in town celebrating the birthdays of my wife and Jennifer's at the Shackelford's home on Friday. It will be so much fun having the boys (Clayton and Jack) in town and hanging out with their parents Fred and Jennifer. Tori and Lee will also be there and I feel as if I we have not hung out with those guys in forever! Overall I am looking forward to this weekend. I should be a long and fun one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I just say that I am SO excited that I'll finally get to meet Syd!?
Post a Comment