Monday, September 22, 2008

Great Weekend

Overall, this past weekend was a great one. It started off with The TIDE who is now 4-0 taking care of biz with the spanking of Arkansas 49-14. I watched the game with a good friend and a huge Tide Family, Bryan and the Ross's. This family is so awesome and they love some Bama football. I really enjoyed my time with them watching the game.
We also got together with the Upchurch's to watch the Auburn vs LSU game at our home which I also enjoyed the outcome of (AU lost!!!!). Anytime this happens and Bama wins, it's a good weekend.

Sunday after church I got together with a group of friends and played flag football. We had a great time. Needless to say I am moving a little bit slower this morning b/c of it.

The weekend ended with my wife and I hanging out and watching a little tv. After her busy weekend working on photo shoots and mine just playing, we needed Sunday night to just chill out!

1 comment:

angier said...

I am so glad you were able to come watch the game with my boys. Bry really enjoyed having a "Bama buddy" to cheer with. You are welcome to come watch with us anytime!!
Oh and ROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!