I lost my dogs last tonight! (No need to panic they both were found)!!!! For the first time probably, since I have had them tonight I felt as if they were my kids! If you have ever owned an animal in your lifetime they can and will become family. Here is the story. This afternoon I had a dinner with my company downtown. Liz was tired and not feeling to well and let the pups outside to play and eat after she got off from work. Later that afternoon after I had been home for say, and hour or so I decided to check on the boys and let them in. Well when I open the back door nothing! The fence (that has been broken for a month and I have not got around to fixing it) was opened and I started to panic! Bear and Bryant are gone!!!!! I drive around for twenty minutes at 9pm and find nothing. I walk around for another 20 with the same result and just when I'm about to head back to the house to get my car I see a stop sign with a large white poster 50 yards away! I take off running to that sign as fast as my flip flops would let me and low and behold it reads as follows
"FOUND" 1 Labrador + 1 golden retriever!!!!! Call this number! I called, they had them, I was so excited! PRAISE THE LORD! I have my boys back. Thanks so much to my neighbors who I am going to bake something for soon. Gosh, when I lost the boys I lost family. I love them so much! I am tired so I will go to sleep now. Just wanted to share.
"BEAR"
"BRYANT"
"BROTHERS BACK AT HOME"
4 comments:
glad you got your children back home. ;)
-watson
oh my gosh! i'm so glad you found them and that someone was nice enough to pick them up.
yes, we have had that happen and it does lead to panic and a terrible feeling; even if it is just your dogs...imagine IF it WAS one of you kids, ugh.
Hopefully when I'm tired, I won't put my kids in the backyard so I can sleep. :)
Thanks honey, for finding them!
I can just picture you running down your street in your flip flops at nine at night...made me chuckle a bit. Glad you found them!
And yes, Liz, if you let your kids out to play in the backyard for hours at a time because you are tired, they can come live with Uncle Fred and Aunt Jennifer!!:)
Post a Comment